Call identifier: H2020-BBI-JTI-2019
The Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) is responsible for the implementation of open Call for proposals for Research and Innovation Actions (RIAs), Innovation Actions (IAs - DEMOs and FLAGs) and Coordination and Support Actions (CSAs), in line with the Horizon 2020 rules for participation.
Submission of proposals to the Call 2019
The submission of proposals to the Call 2019 can be done through the Funding & Tenders Opportunities portal.
The Call 2019 is currently open and the deadline for submission of proposals to the Call 2019 is 4 September 2019, 17:00 CET.
Highlights of Call 2019
- The Call 2019 is the sixth in a total of seven Calls between 2014 and 2020
- 4 strategic orientations: Feedstock, Process, Products, and Market uptake
- Indicative budget: EUR 135 million
- 21 topics: 10 RIAs, 4 CSAs, 4 DEMOs, 3 FLAGs
- Estimated value of the in-kind contributions by the members other than the Union or their constituent entities (BIC): Minimum EUR 60 million
- Publication of topic texts (via the Annual Work Plan 2019): December 2018
- Call opening: 04 April 2019
- Call closure: 04 September 2019, 17:00 CET
- Proposal evaluations (indicative): October – November 2019
- Results sent to applicants (indicative): December 2019
- The Annual Work Plan 2019, which also contains the full topic texts
- The Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal - SEDIA (former Participant Portal), the official EU funding communication channel, gives an extensive overview of all Call information (e.g. Call documentation, how to get support regarding IPRs, IT, partner search, etc.). Please consult the Portal regularly for any further updates on the Call.
- Via the Partnering Platform, free, online profiles can be created, allowing a better interaction with other potential BBI JU Call applicants
- For the applicants interested in receiving professional support or advice nationally, you are encouraged to contact the respective member of the network of National Contact Points
- The ‘additional documents’ described below
- Guide for Applicants 2019
- Call 2019 FAQs for applicants
- BBI JU Scientific Innovation and Research Agenda (SIRA)
- Horizon 2020 Rules for participation
- BBI JU Derogation to H2020 Rules for Participation
- BBI JU Regulation of establishment
- Horizon 2020 Regulation of Establishment
- Guidelines for BIC members regarding their financial contributions